Monday, May 15, 2017

Movie Review - Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2

Heretofore, I've only published reviews of movies I liked, but this film was so bad, I feel the need to warn people.

The original Guardians was fresh, clever, funny, and had a plot.  The latest incarnation was dull, silly, and utterly pointless.  It's hard to believe that the same creative team produced both films.

My partner and I saw it in IMAX 3-D, and came very close to walking out several times.  Instead, we stuck it out to the bitter end, hoping against hope that it would get better.  It didn't.

In looking at the reviews on IMDB,  they were either 9 or 10 stars out of 10, or 1 or 2 stars out of ten. In other words, people either loved it or hated it.

FWIW

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3896198/

No comments:

Post a Comment